Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Inspiration

A few years back (2004), I was hurrying to finish up my TRON costume (not mine, but worth the link). Out of the blue, I thought to myself, "You know, I could probably make a costume that would fold up into a car." Then I thought, "That's just ridiculous," and went back to painting circuitry on the back of my shirt.

But the idea would not go away. The idea to build a robot suit that would allow me to transform into a car, with a working drive train. As much as it seemed like an impossible idea, I kept coming up with ways to actually pull it off.

Still, I knew it would require work to build, and so I put it off. Until now. I have waited long enough. Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration. Now I will build. I will build the Halloween costume so great its awesomeness will be unrivaled for years to come. This blog will be a record of my efforts.

No comments: